The FIDUCIAL Group is respectful of the protection of privacy and of personal data.
It describes especially the nature of the data we collect and the purpose we collect them for, the persons for whom they are designed, the length of data retention, as well as the rights you are entitled to with respect to the processing of your personal data and the way you can use these rights in accordance with the new requirements introduced by the EU regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and free movement of such data, entered into force on 25 May 2018 (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”).
1. Identity of the processing controller
The entity that is responsible for the processing of your personal data on the website is:
The SOCIETE FIDUCIAIRE NATIONALE D’EXPERTISE COMPTABLE (short name: FIDEXPERTISE), civil company in the form of a limited liability company with capital of 62,000 euros and headquarters located on Avenue Louise, 148 - 1050 BRUSSELS, registered under company number 0459.517.110, intra-community VAT number BE0459.517.110. - Tel.: +32 2 649 80 16 - E-mail : email@example.com
2. Nature of the data that we collect from you
2.1 The data that you give us
The data that you send us when using our website, in particular when completing our forms, when subscribing to our newsletters, when participating in our competitions or opinion polls, or when contacting us, are the following:
• Information about your identity: company, name, first name;
• Your contact details: e-mail address, telephone number, city
The information identified by an asterisk (*) on the Site are required fields. Without these information, we will not be able to provide you with the services offered on our Site.
2.2. The data that we collect automatically
Every time you visit our Site, we may collect, in accordance with the legislation in force and with your agreement, information related to the devices or networks you use to access our services, such as:
• Information on the origin of your visits (natural referencing, e-mails, publicity, etc);
• Clickstream data, in particular your clickstream on the different URL pages of our Site, the contents you access or consult, the search criteria you use, the duration of consultation of the pages, the number of clicks, etc;
• Information about you, in particular your IP address, client number, types and versions of webbrowsers you use, screen resolutions, geographical location data (to optimize our service provision and determine the offices that are most appropriate for your needs).
In the event of prior agreement on your part, cookies may be placed on the hard disk of your terminal equipment (computer, tablet, mobile phone...).
3. Purposes and legal ground of the processing of your personal data
The personal data that we collect are necessary to provide you with the services we offer on our Site.
Consequently, your personal data may be used in order to:
• Send you information and advice on our service offering, on the basis of your consent and on the basis of our legitimate interest to help us better understand your needs and expectations and consequently enhance our service quality;
• Allow you to participate in competitions or opinion polls offered on our Site, on the basis of implementation of an agreement to which your are a party;
• Create anonymous statistics about the use of the Site, on the basis of our legitimate interest to help us better understand your needs and expectations and consequently enhance our service quality;
• Generally speaking, provide you with all the services that are made available to you on our Site.
4. Recipients of the information that we collect
Your personal data are likely to be communicated to companies of the FIDUCIAL Group, to our technical service providers and our partners, in order to enable their processing according to the purposes referred to in article 3 above, their hosting and, in general, to ensure the proper functioning of our services on the Site.
Within the FIDUCIAL Group, your personal data are accessible to a limited number of persons that need to know them within the framework of their activity.
5. Length of retention of collected data
In the absence of exercise of the rights mentioned in Article 7 below, we retain your personal data during a period not exceeding the time necessary with regards to the purpose for which they have been processed and mentioned in Article 3 above.
Personal data are stored for the longest duration required to respect laws and regulations in force or for a different duration linked to our operational requirements, to simplify management of the client relationship and to respond to legal actions or regulatory demands. As an example, most of our clients’ information are stored for the time of contractual relation and, at the end of the contractual relation, for the time necessary to guarantee the exercise or the defense of legal actions.
6. Data protection
We implement security and protection measures for your personal data (reasonable and appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures) to prevent, as far as possible, any alteration or loss of your data or any unauthorized access to them.
7. Your rights
7.1. Information on your rights
In accordance with the regulations in force, we inform you that you have following rights related to your personal data:
• You are entitled to access your personal data that we collect and process and you are entitled to receive a copy of them;
• You have a right to rectify your personal data in the event that they are inaccurate or incomplete, as well as a right of deletion of your personal data if you consider for example that they are no longer necessary for the purpose of the processing or that they have been unlawfully processed;
• A right to limit the processing of your personal data, in particular if you contest the accuracy of the data (after our verifying) or if you think that your personal data have been unlawfully processed but you don’t want to delete them;
• A right of data portability that allows you to receive the personal data you provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, and transmit them to another data controller;
• A right to withdraw your consent, anytime, when the processing of your personal data is based on your consent for this processing, without any impact on the lawfullness of the processing, on the basis of the consent you gave before the withdrawal;
• A right to object, anytime, to the processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, as well as for commercial prospection purposes.
7.2. Excercise of your rights
The rights mentioned above in Article 7.1 can be exercised anytime by writing a letter to the address below:
For the attention of the Data Protection Officer
19 rue Cottin
Any request regarding the exercise of your rights shall enclose a signed copy of an identity document.
The exercise of your rights on your personal data is without costs. However, in the event of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, such as on account of their repetitive nature, we may demand payment of reasonable costs taking into account administrative costs incurred to provide the information, proceed to communication or take requested measures, or we may refuse to address these requests.
7.3. Response time
We commit to inform you on the measures taken in response to a request to exercise your rights as soon as possible and in any event within the legally required deadlines.
7.4. Complaint before the competent authority
You have a right to lodge a complaint before the competent data protection authority if you feel that the processing of your personal data is a violation of laws and regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data.
For Belgium, the competent supervisory authority is the Data Protection Authority (DPA).
We recommend that you regularly consult this page to be aware of possible changes or updates.