The Fiducial Accountancy team in Watermaal-Bosvoorde is composed of bookkeepers and accountants.
Thanks to our continuous training and the accurate monitoring of the news in our professional branch, we can offer expert advice and an individual follow up for our clients.
We offer all the services within the accountants’ and tax advisors’ fields:
Our team has a specific knowledge in drafting special reports in the event of restructuring, merger, division, liquidation of a company;
A full assistance for your activity, from the verystart up, throughout the whole cycle of your business life:
- At the start up (assistance in drafting a financial plan, follow up with the notary, registration with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises, VAT-identification and registration with social security, …)
- During the development phase (optimisation, prevention of difficulties, …)
- Assistance and drafting of the special report in the event of merger or division, …
- Assistance when transferring the company (valuation, advice for the drafting of the agreement, fulfillment of tax and legal obligations, …)
- Assistance during liquidation or cessation of activity.
We assist natural and legal persons, associations, subsidiaries, … and are there to help you comply with your legal, accounting and tax obligations:
- Drafting and filing of the annual accounts,
- Preparing and filing of the tax returns (VAT, income tax, corporate tax, taxation on non-residents, yearly tax on associations, …)
- Assistance during tax audits
You will be assigned a personal file administrator, allowing a direct contact with you and an individual follow-up of your accounts.
Thanks to digitalisation, you will be able to send you documents by scan and you will have access to your up-to-date accounts.
Our multilingual team can assist you in French, English, Italian, Ukranian, Spanish, Russian and Malagasy.
How to reach us:
- Our office has a central location
- Near to an exit of the Brussels' ring-road
- Tramstop « Coccinelles » lies 200m from our office (Tram line 8)
- Bosvoorde-railwaystation is accessible by foot